Gulf spill: How 3.6 million barrels of crude can disappear

AFP: Three quarters of some 4.9 million barrels of crude disgorged into the Gulf of Mexico from BP's ruptured oil well has been neutralised by nature or human efforts, according to a US government report released Wednesday. Only 26 percent of the oil remains close to its original form, floating on the ocean water or suspended under the surface, said the report by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). The other 74 percent has either evaporated or been burned, ......

Read Complete Article at Water Conserve: Water Conservation RSS Newsfeed

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply