Australia must do its fair share: Garnaut

AAP: Australia has done more than its fair share in times of war, so Ross Garnaut can't fathom the reluctance to at least pull our weight on climate change. The federal government's chief climate change adviser used a speech in Brisbane to prick the national conscience on Thursday. "Some people say 'we're only 1.5 per cent of world emissions, why should we do anything? It's the other 98.5 per cent that matters most," he said. That might be true but it was a trivial point, he said. "If we applied......

Read Complete Article at Water Conserve: Water Conservation RSS Newsfeed

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply